Each LUHO candle is hand poured in small batches and made with:
● all-natural, non-toxic, and slow-burning, coconut-apricot wax that is sustainably made from renewable resources and is safe for homes with children, pets, or loved ones with allergies because it produces less soot and burns cleaner (smoke-free) than other waxes
● a blend of high-quality phthalate & paraben-free fragrance oils
● natural, clean-burning, crackling wood wicks sourced from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified mills in the USA
● candles contained in reusable and recyclable metal tins and glass jars
● carefully shipped out in eco-friendly recyclable packaging
For more information about our materials and our commitment to sustainable practices visit our About Us page
CANDLE SIZE GUIDE
CANDLE SIZE GUIDE
VOLUME: 0.5 oz | 14 g
RECOMMENDED SPACE: sampler tealights are smaller and will not fully fragrance medium to large rooms.
VOLUME: 3.5 oz | 100 g
Our travelling tins are a great lightweight option if you want to bring your LUHO candle with you on a trip, to the office, etc.
RECOMMENDED SPACE: perfect for small to medium indoor rooms such as a bathroom, small bedroom or office, on a desk or in an entryway.
VOLUME: 8 oz | 227 g
Our amber glass jars are beautiful when lit, especially in darker rooms, setting the mood with its warm ambience.
RECOMMENDED SPACE: great for a range of small to large rooms such as a bedroom, living room, kitchen, or spaces with high ceilings.
Please note: open windows, fans, etc. might affect the candles scent and how much of the area it will fill.
FRAGRANCE NOTES: CARAMEL + HAZELNUT + ROASTED ESPRESSO
MOOD: AWAKE, CONTENT, PRESENT
Immerse yourself in Vietnam's coffee culture with our VIETNAMESE COFFEE scented candle. Enjoy the captivating aroma of freshly brewed beans, fused with caramel, hazelnut, and roasted espresso notes. Let the flickering flame transport you to the vibrant streets of Hanoi or Saigon, evoking the cozy ambiance of local coffee stalls. Experience the essence of this beloved beverage in your own space. Our evocative candle captures Vietnamese coffee's heart and soul, blending tradition and indulgence for a sensory journey.
I bought a few candles for my mom as a gift. She absolutely loves them! It has a really nice, strong smell!