Each LUHO candle is hand poured in small batches and made with:
● all-natural, non-toxic, and slow-burning, coconut-apricot wax that is sustainably made from renewable resources and is safe for homes with children, pets, or loved ones with allergies because it produces less soot and burns cleaner (smoke-free) than other waxes
● a blend of high-quality phthalate & paraben-free fragrance oils
● natural, clean-burning, crackling wood wicks sourced from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified mills in the USA
● candles contained in reusable and recyclable metal tins and glass jars
● carefully shipped out in eco-friendly recyclable packaging
For more information about our materials and our commitment to sustainable practices visit our About Us page
CANDLE SIZE GUIDE
CANDLE SIZE GUIDE
VOLUME: 0.5 oz | 14 g
RECOMMENDED SPACE: sampler tealights are smaller and will not fully fragrance medium to large rooms.
VOLUME: 3.5 oz | 100 g
Our travelling tins are a great lightweight option if you want to bring your LUHO candle with you on a trip, to the office, etc.
RECOMMENDED SPACE: perfect for small to medium indoor rooms such as a bathroom, small bedroom or office, on a desk or in an entryway.
VOLUME: 8 oz | 227 g
Our amber glass jars are beautiful when lit, especially in darker rooms, setting the mood with its warm ambience.
RECOMMENDED SPACE: great for a range of small to large rooms such as a bedroom, living room, kitchen, or spaces with high ceilings.
Please note: open windows, fans, etc. might affect the candles scent and how much of the area it will fill.
FRAGRANCE NOTES: SWEET LEMONGRASS + VERBENA + ENGLISH LAVENDER
MOOD: RELAXED, CALM, PEACEFUL
Take your self-care to the next level with LAVENDER LEMONGRASS, an aromatic candle crafted with sweet lemongrass and soft lavender aromas. Enjoy the soothing ambiance of nature as you relax and unwind. This calming blend has the potential to reduce stress, anxiety and improve your overall well-being. Let our candle help you drift away to a world of peaceful serenity.
FUN FACT: Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus) or popularly known as “Tanglad” in the Philippines, is native to the Philippines and it is widely used as a herb in Asian cuisine. The commercial distillation of lemongrass essential oil for export reportedly began in the 17th century in the Philippines.
I work in a very stressful environment, so I love coming home and lighting this while I relax and decompress from a long day. I have the jar and it fills up my entire bedroom with a perfectly balanced lavender-lemony scent! Trust me, you need this!